13.06.2011

What's your color type?

Diese Woche habe ich Lust auf Farbe. Mit dem Farbhoroskop geht's zum bunten Personality Check... Sucht euch zuerst zwei eurer Lieblingsfarben aus und erfahrt dann was für ein Farbtyp ihr seid. Auf der Fashionseite bin ich zu 100% ein Fan von Schwarz. Was die Farben für Wohnen und Lifestyle angeht, bin ich momentan ein Mix aus Erdbeere und Papaya mit einem Schuss Khaki (Oh, sind doch mehr als zwei geworden, aber es stimmt fast alles...!). Bin gespannt auf eure Farbwahl, viel Spaß!

This week I'm feeling colorful, so let's take part in this fun colorscope... Choose your two favorite colors first, then read what they say about your personality. In fashion looks I'm a big fan of black, for lifestyle and living my current favorite colors are a mix of papaya and strawberry with a splash of khaki (uups, picked more than two, but now it fits!). Enjoy and tell me about your picks!

6 Kommentare:

  1. Hi Tesca, I love your new blog name and design! Well done!
    I am a bluebell-blossom girl, and I think they got it quite right. Funny!
    x Iris

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Fuchsia-Lake-Black. Well you did say two, but I took your lead and like you, when it comes to fashion, it's black all the way for me. I love the idea - but can't think that the 'lake' description - attractive, with beautiful expressive eyes - sounds too like me! I wish Tesca. xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. ooh this is interesting! I am immediately drawn to gravel, plum and cement...hmmm. Great at parties?!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Thanks for inviting me to your new blog.
    I like it ♡ I really enjoy reading all the colour personality unfortunately I can't pick the one because I like them all!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. sunshine and gravel, or curry and black, beet. I am so indecisive when it comes to color.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I'm a bluebell-plum girl, Tesca! What a fun idea, you clever girl. J x

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...